Now that you know a bit about us, here are the ways you can support Hua Dan:
- Share more about Hua Dan with your friends. We will be launching a new blog soon and have a quarterly newsletter in English. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, or find us on WeChat for updates in Chinese (scan the QR code to the right).
- Hire Hua Dan. Our corporate programmes stretch the imagination and allow for people and teams within organisations to better communicate and work more effectively. Hear what Mark Williams, Managing Partner of DLA Piper China had to say about their experience hiring Hua Dan.
- Donate to Hua Dan. We would not be where we are today without the generous support of foundations, corporates/organisations, and individuals.
- Volunteer with Hua Dan. We’ve worked with some fantastic volunteers over the years and are always eager to work with folks who believe in the transformational power of theatre. We look for people to volunteer in Beijing who can commit to at least three months and have skills relevant to our projects at hand. Please contact us and tell us how you see yourself contributing to Hua Dan in the time you have with the skills you have.
- Write to say hi. And of course we’d also love to hear from you if you have any inspiration to share, are keen to learn more about how to get involved in our work, or just to say hi. Please get in touch!